According to Dave Meltzer details of WWE's contract offers to The Elite & Kenny Omega have recently come to light with Triple H being the one who apparently handled all the negotiations with The Young Bucks,Hangman Page and Cody Rhodes personally, holding a meeting that went for 12 hours that wouldve seen The Elite get the following benefits:
* Hangman Page was offered “main roster money” to work in NXT, where he would have been pushed as one of the top stars on the brand.
* The Bucks were offered money equivalent to AJ Styles as well as permitted to continue producing Being The Elite as a regular show on the WWE Network.
* A six month break clauses in the three year contracts that would have allowed the Bucks to walk if they were unhappy with their push.
* 'Serious Storylines' from the Royal Rumble through to Wrestlemania for Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes & The Young Bucks.
* Cody Rhodes offered a main event push for either the Universal or WWE Championship and a guaranteed spot on the Wrestlemania card.